NEW RELEASES! Spring 2017 Beauty Wishlist

by - February 22, 2017


Spring is just around the corner which means all of our favorite brands will be releasing new products and lines. No really, nearly all the products I've been eyeing up are releasing in the same week so I'm going to officially apologize to my bank account right here and now. But if you're anything like me you've been keeping close tabs on all the gossip about what's to be expected for this coming season and marking your calendars to be sure you don't miss out on anything. I've come up with a small list of things that I've concluded are dire I get my hands on.




1. Nicole Guerriero x Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
Kitty Kat, Forever Lit, and Glo Getter are calling my name. With the last ABH Glow Kit, "The Ultimate Glow Kit" being such a disappointment to me I didn't think I'd have another one in my sights ever again. But according to Norvina, Anastasia's daughter and someone that works very tight knit with development of the brand's products, the formula for this kit is the same as The Sweets Glow Kit.
Pictures from Instagram / @AnastasiaBeverlyHills

2. Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
If there's one thing you should know about me it's that if it has "glow", "illuminating", or "radiance" in the name I'm throwing all of my money at it.
Pictures from Instagram / @trendmood1

3. Too Faced Love Light Highlighters
I know a lot of people see Too Faced products as unreliable or hit or miss, but after seeing swatches of these new highlighters I can't be mad at them. Not to mention the packaging is gorgeous as always, and unfortunately that's just another thing that will reel me and my wallet right in.
Picture from Instagram / @jerrodblandino

4. Becca Beauty Blur Powder
I've had ample opportunity to use this powder on clients and it's just gorgeous, there's truly no other way to put it. It gives you a nice soft glow while blurring fine lines and imperfections so count me right in, Becca.
Picture from Instagram / @beccacosmetics

5. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in "Prismatic Amethyst"
I mean... just look at it?
Picture from Instagram / @beccacosmetics

6. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette
Truth be told I wasn't a fan of Jeffree Star's first eyeshadow palette, Beauty Killer. But the colors in this new palette are everything I live for. I'm a forever die hard fan for his Velour Liquid Lips, so I'll be excited to get my hands on this palette and hope that it doesn't let me down.
Picture from Instagram / @jeffreestar


I'm going to leave it at that for this wishlist, including only things that are going to be new releases for this spring. But you can be assured or my name isn't Tiffany that a good haul is coming up within the next month.

I hope everyone's excited for something new coming out, and having a good day or night as you read this. Don't forget to keep track of my blog by following me through bloglovin with the button below!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those too faced highlighters are too cute! Great wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME @MAKEUPATTIFFANYSXO