Pat McGrath LiquiLUST 007 Skin Show

by - November 30, 2017


Before my birthday I hauled a good amount of Pat McGrath products, one of them being the new LiquiLUST 007 kit in "Skin Show". The LiquiLUST 007 kits consist of 3 brand new liquid lipsticks, a micro-fine pigment, and the clear vinyl gloss. They come in two color collections, "Skin Show" and "Colour Blitz". Considering my liking for out-there lip colors one might think I would've bought the "Colour Blitz" kit but this time around I decided to go the more nude route.


"Skin Show" consists of three very wearable mostly nude colors. "Divine Nude" is described as a cool mauve pink, "Possessed" is a muted rose, and "Slay-OMI" (spoiler alert: my favorite color) is listed as a warm cinnamon brown. The pigment in this kit is "Gold 007", which is described as a light gold pearl and is quite frankly the reason I opted to get this particular color set. 


The formula of these liquid lipsticks are a little thicker than what I'm used to but I feel like that makes them more comfortable. They're a little on the mousey side but don't dry out the lips, and as someone that has perpetually dry lips that's an important factor for me. I wouldn't say they're completely transfer proof but that little bit of—I don't want to say tackiness because it's not something you can feel on your lips—but the little bit of moisture left on the lips helps the pigment stick on top.

I really like the diversity in looks you can get out of these kits. If you want a matte lip, you've got it. If you want a glossy lip, you've got it. Want a little bit of glimmer dabbed in the center? Easy! Want a full-blown shimmering glittery pigment lip? Just dab that pigment all over and you're ready for a party.


If I'm being honest, I'm pretty convinced Pat McGrath Labs products cannot disappoint. They might be really pricey but you get what you pay for. You're paying for not just the Pat McGrath name but you really are paying for top-tier quality. These kits are perfect for the holiday time so if you've got the extra coin, treat yourself!

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME @MAKEUPATTIFFANYSXO