Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint

by - November 30, 2017


For the holidays Fenty Beauty had another small release, being the Stunna liquid lipstick in "Uncensored". It comes in beautiful chrome rose gold octogonal pyramid packaging. The packaging is actually ever so slightly reminiscent of the Louboutin lipsticks to me, making it seem luxurious and expensive (though only retails for $24, being fairly standard for a reasonable liquid lip of this size in my opinion.)


The color is described as a "perfect universal red." I'll definitely give them that, I've seen people of all skin colors across the spectrum wear this on their lips and I have to say it looks fabulous on everyone. My personal favorite way to wear it is with a slightly darker liner or ombre-ing it a bit to tone it down depending on my look for the day.


They claim this to be a weightless 12-hour liquid lipstick with a soft matte finish. If transfer-proof is your thing I might steer away from this product this time but when it comes to liquid lipsticks you unfortunately can't have it all. Though it's not transfer-proof, I find even the finish of this lipstick to be extremely flattering on the lip. Sometimes you have to trade transfer-proof for comfort, and this lipstick hits at being one of the most, if not the most, comfortable liquid lips I own. I have extremely and perpetually dry lips so majority of liquid lipsticks tend to settle into lines and emphasize dryness, but this lipstick almost has a plumping appearance. I find the lines in my lips to be less apparent than usual and smoothed.

At the moment this is my go-to red lip. It's perfect for the holiday season and gives a really bold statement to your lip without that uncomfortable self-conscious feeling you might get while wearing a bold red having to wonder if it's the right red for you, because you know this one looks good.


At the moment this red "Uncensored" shade is the only color released in Fenty's Stunna Lip Paint line but I'm hoping to see more in the future. I might be reaching a bit and hoping too much but I'd love to see some really out of the box colors come from Fenty in this formula.

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME @MAKEUPATTIFFANYSXO